Disclosure

The Best Sites to Shop for Cheap & Chic Clothes!

18 June 2014


Hi lovelies! Can you believe it's been over a year since I posted about my favorite online shops? That was one of your all-time most-loved posts, and ever since I have been getting requests to make a new list with new sites I love. And of course, since I enjoy nothing more than blabbing about my favorite stores, I'm happy to oblige. So here it is, an updated collection of the best sites to shop for cheap & chic clothes!


1. DailyLook
I'm sure you guys have all seen me rave about my passionate love for DailyLook before, but here it goes again. Not only do they have a huge selection of on-trend merchandise at amazing prices, but they present their products in a really unique way. Like the name suggests, each day the stylists over at DailyLook make an outfit out of the items they offer on their site. I cannot tell you how many times I've found an item I am absolutely in love with from their look page. An item that I wouldn't have given a second glance if I just saw it sitting around without proper styling. So if you struggle to see the bigger picture like me, or you just want great deals on super trendy pieces, look no further!

2. Urban Outfitters
I have to confess, I haven't always loved Urban Outfitters. I used to just kind of associate them with their ironic hipster t-shirts, so I never gave the store much of a chance. However, if you can get past the sassy shirts, you're sure to find some great deals on adorable pieces. I am absolutely obsessed with their dresses and skirts in particular. They have loads of fun prints and styles that are perfect for this time of year at surprisingly reasonable prices.

3. Topshop
This super trendy site started in England, and thanks to countless celebrities rocking Topshop, the brand quickly picked up steam in the US. I mean, if its good enough for Beyonce, it's good enough for me. I stock up on pretty much everything from their site, from basic tees to dresses that could easily pass for high-end. Come on now, you know I had you at Bey.

4. H&M
For years I have worn and loved H&M, and I've wanted to talk about it so badly on the blog. But for some strange reason, they just wouldn't open up online retail in the US! Now that their site is up and running, I can finally share my love for this very chic yet accessible brand. H&M started in Europe, and their clothes definitely have a strong European high-end influence much like Topshop. However, I would say that H&M is probably the most affordable on this list. I often score pieces from their site for 20 or 30 dollars that would retail for hundreds anywhere else. Seriously, go now. Shop. You'll thank me later.

5. Rue 21
This site is my go-to when I want on-trend yet affordable everyday pieces. Browsing the shop always makes me happy, as it's filled with vibrant colors and super girly styles. They have loads of cute printed blouses, dresses, and tees. I also tend to stock up on jewelry whenever I find myself on Rue 21's site or in their store. They have a great collection of statement necklaces at super affordable prices.

P.S.- For super chic and cheap accessories, check out JustFab!
What makes JustFab stand out from the crowd for me is the fun style quiz you take the moment you get on their site. After a few questions about your personal style, you're taken to a showroom filled with items specifically chosen for you! Plus, they have amazing offers going on all the time. Right now, they're having a buy one get one free sale. Two pairs of super cute shoes for under $40? Yes, please!

Those are all of my favorite stores for cheap & chic clothes, now I want yours! Tell me all about them in the comments below!

5 comments:

  1. I don't know who's budgets you're looking at, but $65 and up for a burlap sack of a shirt, or half of a tattered facecloth that can barely cover half a boob, is NOT affordable. Try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who's budgets you're looking at, but $65 and up for a burlap sack of a shirt, or half of a tattered facecloth that can barely cover half a boob, is NOT affordable. Try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the heck?? I don't know about you, but I happen to be a part of the commonwealth, meaning that I can't pay for any of this without breaking the bank! This is no where near affordable, and while the styles are cute, you should really think about the people who cannot pay $154 for ONE dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure that a site with no shirts less than $45 isn't cheap by a reasonable person's standards. I wish I had your "small" budget for my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya i agree, I though Aeropostale was expensive but looking at those stores make me want to shop there more because those are not cheep! Please try again

    ReplyDelete

Show this post some love! I read all comments before they are posted, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam!

Blog design by