Disclosure

The 5 Dresses Every Girl Needs to Have in Her Closet

29 April 2014



Hello lovelies! With summer fast approaching, it's time to pack away those snow boots and break out every girl's favorite summer staple- dresses! As I was anxiously going through my dress collection planning all my summer outfits, I realized that my closet is in serious need of an overhaul. Everything I no longer wanted, I donated. Which of course left a serious void in my wardrobe!

So today I'll be sharing my list of must-have dresses I feel that every girl should have in her closet. I've even included some of my current favorites from Hautelook, so we can all go online shopping together to complete our collections!



The Conservative Dress
A knee-length tailored number, like this Julia Jordan Shift Dress, is great to have on-hand for interviews, client meetings, presentations, and any other events that require a more professional look.


The Ladylike Dress
A ladylike silhouette in a fun print is perfect for daytime events like backyard barbecues, family get-togethers, and summer weddings. Get the look with this adorable Polka Dot Waist-Tie Dress from Tulle.



The Bold Mini Dress
Every girl needs that one dress that makes her feel sexy and confident the moment she slips it on. Bold minis, like this one from Vince Camuto, are perfect for a night out with the girls.



The Maxi Dress
The Maxi is one of the most versatile pieces a girl can have in her closet. You can dress it up for a formal affair, or pair it with a jean jacket and sandals for a casual look. Grab one in a fun print, like this Tulle Drape Neck Maxi, for a whimsical twist.


The Little Black Dress
Perhaps the most essential dress of all on this list, the LBD is timeless, flattering, and effortlessly chic. To get the most wear out of your Little Black Dress, make sure to find one in a classic silhouette, like this Julia Jordan Pique Dress from Hautelook.


And those are all of my must-have dresses! Feel free to share your favorite essential dresses in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show this post some love! I read all comments before they are posted, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam!

Blog design by