Disclosure

Sparkle & Mine Just Got a Makeover!

01 July 2013



Hi lovelies! As a self-admitted beauty junkie, I can certainly appreciate the value of a good makeover. So as I started noticing issues with the functionality and style of Sparkle & Mine's old design, I decided it was time for a serious upgrade! And I am so, so, so beyond excited to finally announce the big redesign!

First of all, I'd like to send a huge shout-out to Laura of sophie & rory design shop for creating this gorgeous new design and making my vision come to life! I talk a lot about affordable products on this blog, and sophie & rory is the ultimate in affordable blog design. I would highly recommend her to any bloggers out there who want a custom blog design for an amazing deal!

Update: sophie & rory has been kind enough to offer an exclusive discount code for Sparkle & Mine readers! Enter the code "SPARKLE" at checkout to receive 10% off your purchase!

I'd also like to point out a few changes you'll find with the new design. The biggest new addition to Sparkle & Mine is a "Sponsor" section. As of July 1st, ad space will be available on my blog for very reasonable introductory prices that start at just $15. I've had a lot of interest in the past few months for this sort of thing, and I am so excited to finally be offering it! Space is very limited, so if you're interested click here!

Another major change with this new template is a new and improved comment format! The old one was pretty awful, and the past couple of weeks I was not even able to reply to your comments because of it. I will now slowly but surely be replying to each and every one of your comments left over that period of time, so be on the lookout for a response within the next few days! From this point forward, any comments left will get a reply!

I would absolutely love to hear your questions, concerns, or general feedback on the new design! 



This month my Ultimate Sparkle Sponsor is The Caro Diaries. To find out more about advertising on Sparkle & Mine, click here!

8 comments:

  1. i LOVE your new layout! I just contacted them with a custom design idea!

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I would totally get something from her but it seems she only does blogger? Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! I would try contacting her, I'm not sure!

      Delete
  3. It looks lovely!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show this post some love! I read all comments before they are posted, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam!

Blog design by